Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sometimes she is worth listening to


For over two years now Julee and been telling me about this funny movie called "Pure Luck". She would start to tell me about something that happened in the movie and then start laughing while I thought to myself "that doesn't sound very funny". So I have put off watching the movie up until last night. It just so happened that we actually had time to sit down and do nothing but had nothing to watch. We started to look through the movies on netflix that we could watch instantly through the internet and were loosing hope in finding something good. Finally Julee suggested we see if Pure Luck was available and it was. I Laughed through almost the entire movie. I loved it. So if you haven't seen it, or haven't seen it recently I suggest you check it out. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

cyrie said...

You should have listened to Julee. Pure luck is quite funny! I haven't seen that show for a long time. I hate the part when the straw goes up his nose!