Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Failing Husband

So today I asked Julee how helpful I was on a scale of 1 to 10. (Earlier today after work, and prior to asking this question, I had helped her hang up a wall decoration, convinced Carlee to use the potty, fed both kids, and cleaned all the dishes). She gave me a 6! A little hurt I asked her what she thought other husbands did, and pointed out that a 60% is a failing grade. Her response: "You do something good, but then you always follow it up with something that cancels it out.

3 comments:

Molly said...

LOL I love this! Good job Julee! So matt what did you to that cancelled it out?

Angela and Kevin Reese said...

I think Kevin would agree with you Matt. Don't worry most husband's score would be in the low 20s.

Shannon Thornton said...

Ha ha ha! Hopefully Matt will be able to make up for the 40% loss soon!