Sunday, August 3, 2008

Razor Kick Scooters




We have a friend at church and her daughter that ride these things to get around where they need to go much faster. I decided I needed to have one so I bought one from amazon.com for 40 bucks. Matt thought I was crazy...then he took it for a scoot and decided he needed one too! It cuts our traveling time in half. They are very fun and a little dangerous. Matt has had a few scuffs with some old ladies yelling at him. I have crashed a couple of times and Matt once too. All in all they are a great way to get around. The best thing about them is that they fold in half and are very light so they go where ever we go and don't get stolen. We mostly ride them to the subway or bus station, store, church...
You can get adult sized and more sophisticated looking scooters but with our height(or lack thereof) and all we went with the cheaper kid scooters. Matt rides a cruiser scooter with a wooden base and bigger wheels and mine is an A3 model which is all metal. We are mostly the only adults I have seen riding these around (besides our tiny Asian friend and her daughter).
Ya, we are pretty cool.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I loved coming to your page and seeing new posts! I have to admit I would be afraid to ride those scooters around, I'd honestly kill myself. I think I heard congrats is on the way, is that true?? Hopefully so. Hope to see you guys soon!

Tristan and Kristina said...

Hey Julee! I don't know if you remember me or not, but I hope you do! My hubby and I are in PA right now, so not too far from you and your hubby :) Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon,
Kristina

mindy said...

If I could find one of those that would accomodate a 6'9" giant... I would love to have one.

Oh ya... Matt we have a new post...

LOVE garrett....
not mindy

Jenny & Scott said...

Dude...I am jealous. When Jack's older, I want to get 6 razors and tootle around Springville.

Kellie Glade said...

Hey! Looks like you guys are having a great time. This is Kellie, Matt's cousin. Just wondering if I could get your mailing address. Can you email it me at wishinuponastar13@yahoo.com? That would be great. Thanks! ~Kellie~